Wednesday, November 11, 2020

2 super powerful tools to help you get (and improve!) your jhana: 1) foot in the door and 2) bullying the bully



These are two great tools I've been using for many years, and I hadn't shared it yet because I didn't feel like taking the time to write out a polished article. But they're such useful tools I need to just get it in writing and share the idea, since I frequently see complacent Buddhists who could benefit from this.

Let me know if anything isn't clear and I'll clarify.



3 comments:

  1. This is really helpful. I'll try it out tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Frankk. Nice post! That all sounds like quite a useful strategy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. eth plus mining

    ReplyDelete