Monday, November 1, 2021

stories of jhanic force: old damaged nerves repaired, age spot appeared and disappeared

 

2021, nov.

Age spot appeared on my face on my left cheek sometime over the past year, brownish.

I notice my mother has the same age spot same place, just like I inherited some of the moles in the same locations. Hereditary, genetics.


But sometime over the past month, in my meditation, for a few meditations I felt jolts of electricity, along with force and current of wind massage in that area reconnecting with the age spot, and about a week later the age spot disappeared.


This is an example of tangible force you can feel in meditation, the same force that powers the jhanic bliss, the same force that balances the 4 elements in the body for optimal health.



No comments:

Post a Comment