Thursday, December 24, 2020

How parittas (protective safeguard recitation) work with metta (friendly kindness), and mitta (friends)

 To understand how metta, mitta, work in the parittas, it's based on a very universal phenomena you can observe in the human and animal realm.


It's not limited to wholesome friendships. Even criminals use the power of mitta to help protect each other.

From today's news:

President Trump granted clemency to Paul Manafort, his former campaign chairman; Roger Stone, his friend and confidant; Charles Kushner, the father of his son-in-law, Jared Kushner; and other loyalists in a new batch of pardons and commutations.


Quid pro quo. You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. You help me get elected, I'll give you juicy profitable government contracts in the rigged bidding process, and I'll pardon your crimes. 



No comments:

Post a Comment