Sunday, January 31, 2021

Great new move to help with jhana constipation and back pain, and some yogi hacks to reduce time doing chores

 

Great new move to help with jhana constipation and people with lower back, middle back pain.

I do this move in the morning as part of my 15-20 min. sleeping bag yoga routine (done lying down inside a sleeping back). But I also will do it many times throughout the day in between sitting meditation session. For example, rather than doing a straight 3 hour sit, usually I'll break it up it up into 45 min or 60 min portions with 5-10 of stretching and mobility exercises in between. What this new move replaces, is just vanilla updog and cobra, or updog and cobra with some twisting. Finally the light bulb went off recently and I decided to explore, how much movement can I add into these limited static poses?

New variation: 🏃👨‍🍳🦎🐍 shake and bake lizard snake, perfect for sleeping bag yoga


New ideas added to 'yogi hacks' section of website to help you save time doing necessary chores

Another great yogi hack: Two minute shower, very little soap (or no soap).







No comments:

Post a Comment